Name Change Request Form

To change the name on your account, we will need legal documentation showing the name change (e.g., marriage certificate, divorce papers). Please note that all documents must be scanned and uploaded below. No external links are considered valid and will not be accepted.

Customer Service

Can't find what you need on our site? Click or tap below to contact us via message or phone. We are happy to help you.

  Contact Us

811: Call Before You Dig

Call 811 or visit before you dig. Plan ahead. Be safe. Click or tap for more information on utility markouts and safety.

  Learn More

Regulatory Information

Click or tap below to access our regulatory filings and tariff information.

  Learn More